Share | 

My contribution to this catergory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: My contribution to this catergory   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:20 pm

i have picked up quite a bit about rsps - some of this information i am willing to divuldge to the community members of techshake, due to the me wanting everybody to have the opportunity to learn, i in no way endorse that you should do what i say, but if you do my way is probably the best way, therefore if i post any topic or post in this section it should be considered not a violation of any code of conduct except as a simple freedom to information act.

Henceforth if any member of the RS game should think me to be violating any code of conduct, or term of playing
i would like to say i am not encouraging or endorsing any of the things i say however i am offering my knowledge to other people in the teckshack community as a friendly gesture towards their learning abilities
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt
Admin

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: My contribution to this catergory   Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 am

i will be offering my knowledge in the form of guides however i will not endorse anything i say, i will not enforce anybody in the community to listen to what i say however if they choose to use the information its up to them
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My contribution to this catergory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1